Houseplants and floral arrangements have been popular options of interior decorations these days. A simple addition of these elements truly spruces up your environment, creating a conducive and comfortable space for you to relax in. Try your hands on your very own botanical arrangement, combining the best of both worlds - houseplants and fresh flowers!
All materials needed to create your arrangement will be provided by us. This includes the various sustainable mechanics that we will be growing through during the workshop and also a wide range of greenery and tropical houseplants for you to choose for your arrangement!
This workshop is suitable for anyone who is interested in learning how to make an arrangement, no prior skills is required. If you are a beginner who is interested in sustainability or a plant enthusiast who wants to enhance your plants at home, join us at this workshop! Children under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied by an adult.
In this workshop, you will learn/receive:
- An introduction to the materials and plant palette to be used during the workshop
- How to design your personal plant arrangement using sustainable materials and plants
- How to care for your plants and propagation methods
- Small personalized card for note writing
- Free soil to be taken home for repotting of plants after two weeks
Date and Time:
- Date and Location of the workshop to be confirmed at least one month prior.
- This workshop may be attended individually or as a pair, however each purchase of will entitle you to only one bouquet.
- Location of the workshop will be confirmed at least 1 month prior to date of event.
Terms & Conditions:
- These workshops work on a pre-order basis, workshops may be cancelled if we do not meet the minimum pax for a workshop to continue.
- By purchasing tickets, you automatically agree to Echevaria.co using any photos taken on social media or for other marketing material.
- Please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to the event if you do not wish for your photos to be used.