Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Upon receipt of the Proposal, these will be the Terms and Conditions attached to the Proposal & Quotation.
Quotation Validity for 14 days from Date of Proposal.
Total Cost includes:
- Fresh Flowers - Flower choice to be decided and confirmed by Client. Flowers will be purchased at most 3 days prior to event to ensure freshness. In the event, a specific variety of flower is unavailable, Echevaria.co reserves the right to replace the set of chosen flowers with an alternative variety of flower of similar aesthetics and price.
- Delivery of Floral Arrangements- Delivery will be done to preferred location. Please inform us of the delivery location and preferred time.
- Delivery, Set up and Tear Down of Venue Decor- Please inform us of set up timing, in case you would like to get some Photography done at the venue prior to the Event.
Total Cost does not include:
- Any damages to rented props
- Any damages to venue property
- In the event of any damages, the Client will have to incur the additional costs.
- On-site Parking Charges for Event Day
Set up & Installation
Set up of Venue Decor will be available 1 hour before commencement of Event. Tear down of the Decor will start once the Event has ended. If the project extends past the stipulated time, overages may be assessed ($200/ hour). Echevaria.co will be responsible for delivering all products to Client based on the designs and specifications dictated by them.
Payment shall be divided as follows:
- 50% to be billed upon Award of Contract
- 50% to be billed upon Delivery
- Full payment due one week after the Event date.
By signing the quotation, you automatically agree to Echevaria.co using any photos taken on social media or for any other marketing material. Please inform us prior to the event if you do not wish for your photos to be used.
No refund will be made after the initial 50% deposit has been made. Amendments of the design can still be made on a case by case basis.