Adding a Wreath to your doorstep can be a very simple way to beautify your doorstep and welcome you home. Make something really personal for your home when you join this workshop!
All materials needed to create your wreath will be provided by us. This includes sustainable ingredients like the spaghnum moss and twine which will form the main mechanic of the wreath and choosing from a wide range of greenery and tropical houseplants that will be included.
This workshop is suitable for anyone who is interested in learning how to make a wreath, no prior skills is required. If you are a beginner who is interested in sustainability or a plant enthusiast who wants to enhance your plants at home, join us at this workshop! Children under the age of 12 is required to be accompanied by an adult.
In this workshop, you will learn/receive:
- An introduction to the materials and plant palette to be used during the workshop
- How to make wreath using sustainable materials and plants
- How to care for wreath
- Small personalized card for note writing
Date and Location of the workshop to be confirmed at least one month prior.
This workshop may be attended individually or as a pair, however each purchase of will entitle you to only one wreath.
- for Group sizes 4 or less, we would recommend to hold the workshop in a place of your convenience (eg. your home)
- for Group sizes 5 or above, we can arrange for a location to hold the workshop, with safety distancing enforced.
- for Corporate Events, please drop us an email at email@example.com to discuss with our team.
- These workshops work on a pre-order basis, workshops may be cancelled if we do not meet the minimum pax for a workshop to continue.
- First come first serve basis, reservations confirmed only upon receiving payment. Availability of workshop to depend on current COVID-19 measures in Singapore.
- No refund will be given for any No-Show. Please read our Workshop Guidelines for any questions regarding Cancellation or Refunds